Thursday, October 15, 2009

Samsung PN50B550 Happiness

This was the second HD big screen Samsung I bought in 2 years; the first was a 56" DLP and obviously wonderful enough to seal my decision to stick with Samsung. The deal I got (both times) from Amazon was simply incredible, with their several-hundred-dollar discounts, free shipping & no tax, there was really no second-guessing Amazon. Both were delivered on time by great local distributers, and in perfect condition. The Plasma has an even crisper picture, higher refresh rate, & all the benefits of 2 years worth of newer technology; but they are both exceptional products. As anyone who has purchased a big screen HDTV knows, you talk about it a lot, both before and after the purchase, with seemingly everyone. I've never once heard (first hand) anyone disappointed with Samsung; in fact I believe they are without question the way to go, especially when coupled with the value & reliability of Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment