Saturday, October 3, 2009

Samsung PN50B550 Awesome TV

I researched a lot of TVs and narrowed it down to the Panasonic Viera 50" and the Samsung 50" Plasma. I had seen the A550 Samsung for a long time and when I was finally ready to purchase I noticed the B550 had come out. This model is just a beautiful television. The picture is very crisp and sharp. The blacks are nice and rich. My favorite feature is the swivel base. I was debating whether I wanted to invest in a swivel wall mount or not, but I knew I wanted to be able to view it from angles in the kitchen and towards the outside of my house. This was the only TV this size with a swivel base. Since receiving my TV, I've watched movies, basic cable, HD cable, and playedmy Wii on it and I haven't found one issue. I highly recommend this television.

When purchasing a TV like this, I wanted to go online to get a good deal. I also wanted a merchant I trusted because this is such a large purchase. [...] I purchased this TV with no tax and no shipping, which right there saved me about $200. I wouldn't have walked out of best buy for less than $1800 and I got this TV for $1360. I chose basic delivery to keep it free and the guy wheeled it right into my house next to where I was going to keep it. It was delivered within just a few days after ordering. Very fast and reliable shipping!

I would definitely buy this TV again [...] Can't wait for football season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment